Beauty secrets honey
Honey has been used for millennia as a beauty treatment for Egyptian, Greek and Romanian women. Discover the secrets of amazing beauty born of nectar flowers.
Honey is rich in minerals (iron, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, and sodium), trace elements (copper, selenium, zinc …), amino acids, fatty acids and vitamins (A, B, C, D, H, K and PP). It contains natural antibiotics and also has high water content.
Benefits of honey for the body
It promotes growth and strengthens the skeleton. It also allows better digest other foods, to promote the retention of calcium and magnesium.
Virtues of honey for a naturally beautiful skin
Honey has many virtues and takes care of the skin of the face and body. Thanks to its moisturizing properties, it acts on the lower layers of the epidermis and superficial. In addition to its energy action benefits the young cells, in particular by promoting cell proliferation.
Moisturizing: its richness in sugar facilitates the attachment of water molecules, thus making your skin soft and supple like a baby.
Antioxidant: to erase your wrinkles, spread your face with honey. Honey contains the famous anti-oxidants that protect aging skin and help the body to eliminate free radicals.
Soothing: it is an anti-irritant for sensitive skin.
Purifying: natural antibiotic, it can be used to treat acne.
Softening and regenerative: honey is full of minerals, vitamins and amino acids. It is a vitamin rich care and whose use is recommended in winter.
Cleaning: honey contains hydrogen peroxide, a natural cleanser.
You understand better now why women from all continents jealously guard a honey pot in their bathroom and use it as a beauty treatment and elixir of youth.
What honey for my skin?
Each honey has the virtues of the flower from which it comes. Choose the one that suits you depending on your skin’s needs.
Acacia honey: calming, restoring
Heather honey: rich in minerals
Chestnut honey: accelerates blood circulation
Honey scrub: tonic and tonic
Honey Gaitanis: very nourishing and revitalizing
Honey Lavender: antiseptic
Manuka Honey: antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, it reduces swelling and accelerates healing of the skin
Thyme honey antiseptic, toning and healing
Honey masks for face to concoct for you
Here are recipes for masks with honey to prepare in your kitchen or in your bathroom. Apply the mask on a clean skin and leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
● Purifying mask honey and lemon: this mask refines skin texture and rebalances the level of natural oils. Mix 1 tsp of honey and a few drops of lemon juice.
● Mask nourishing honey and clay: this treatment nourishes and cleanses the skin. Mix 3 tbsp of clay to 1 cup honey.
● Mask nourishing honey and eggs: this treatment is recommended for dry or dehydrated skin dull. Mix 1 tsp. to c. of honey with 1 egg.
● Mask restoring honey and sweet almond: mix 2 tbsp of honey with2 tbsp of sweet almond oil, 5 drops of rose essential oil and 1 drop of vitamin E oil Rub the mask and massage the face and neck.
● moisturizing honey and milk mask: mix 2 tbsp of honey with 2 Tbsp to a cup of milk.