Different Face Masks with Honey
Honey is well known ingredient for its many virtues for our health. Today, it is also used for cosmetic purposes to easily take care of your skin, including the face. Thus, a honey facial mask will bring you many well made and will improve the health of your skin.
The benefits of honey face mask
- Using the hydrogen peroxide in honey, your face is cleaned surface and in depth.
- Honey has recognized effects on the treatment of oily areas of the face, and helps fight acne and blackheads.
- He fights against the irritations present on the face and soothes your skin.
- Another advantage of the honey, it gives you a soft and smooth skin through its sugars.
- Honey helps to eliminate your wrinkles thanks to its antioxidant action.
- Finally, the honey helps you win a skin in good shape thanks to the vitamins and minerals naturally present.
So many advantages with honey, we’re going to rush to apply on our face! But before exploring the different techniques to make a face mask with honey, let’s look at the different honeys available.
What to choose for my honey face mask?
Depending on the flower honey used to create, thereof will increase more or less the advantages listed above. Here are some examples:
Lavender Honey: An advocate for its antiseptic properties.
Acacia honey: Promotes healing of your skin and its regeneration.
Honey scrub: Strengthens and tightens your skin.
Manuka honey: Promotes healing of your skin.
Prepare a face mask with honey
There are many facial masks using honey, I list you below some examples to prepare at home.
Purifying Honey Mask
Mix a teaspoon of your favorite honey with a few drops of lemon and apply all 15 minutes on your face. Rinse with warm water.
Moisturizing facial mask with honey
Mix 2 tablespoons of honey with 2 teaspoons milk and apply all over your face for 15 minutes before rinsing
Nourishing face mask with honey
Perfect if you suffer from dry skin in the winter, for example.
Simply mix a teaspoon of honey with a whole egg, and apply the mixture on your face for 15 minutes before rinsing it with warm water.
Exfoliating face mask with honey
Mix 3 tablespoons of oatmeal with a tablespoon of honey and 2 teaspoons yogurt. Apply every ten minutes on your face and rinse with warm water as always.