Lemon and Honey mask against Acne
The citric acid present in lemon removes dead skin cells and is effective against acne. Honey is an antibacterial agent that soothes and moisturizes the skin. The two ingredients are assembled into a true natural care.
Recipe for Grandma
- Mix in a bowl the honey, yogurt, lemon juice and egg white.
- Whisk vigorously until the mixture thickens.
- Apply it on your skin.
- Leave on for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water with your washcloth.
- 2 tablespoons honey (preferably organic)
- 3 teaspoons of yogurt
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- Egg white
- A bowl
- A whip
- A washcloth
With this mask, your skin will have no imperfections!
The mask can be stored in the refrigerator 6 days, taking care to cover it with a plastic film. This treatment is suitable for oily skin and mixed.