Moisturizing Mask with Honey
Firstly because this is what I found in my closet with oat bran, On the other hand, honey is a basic element in the construction of cosmetic and hygiene (mask, shampoo, shower gel, cream, etc.) In addition, it has very well under the skin and hair. As for me I’ll talk about the virtues it brings to the skin.
- It moisturizes the skin thanks to its sugar intake
- It soothes sensitive skin because it has an anti-irritant side
- It is a soothing and refreshing as it is very rich in minerals, vitamins and amino acids
Basically, whether for health or skin or hair, honey is a great asset in our closets. So if you do not like honey to taste, still have a little pot in your closet, it can still be used
The advantage of this mask is that it does not pull the skin and does not dry at all compared to clay. Ideal for sensitive skin and it feels very good. In the end, you end up with a beautiful skin and very soft with great fanfare.
To make honey moisturizing mask, you must:
- 3 tbsp. tablespoon of honey
- 2 tsp. tablespoons of oat bran
- 1 tsp. tablespoon lemon juice
- In a bowl mix together the honey, oat bran and lemon juice. You will get a brown and a little liquid mixture, which is normal.
- Apply this mixture on your face and leave on for 15 to 20 min. Then massage your face with small circular movements, no need to press hard. The goal is not to pull your skin, If you feel that it is sticky, it is normal.
- It was a small scrub side with oat bran and is super nice.
- Rinse your face with warm water and wipe your face with a clean towel.
- Take washing product that you usually use for your face and wash your face.
- Rinse your face this time with cold water.
- The mask can be stored 2-3 days in the refrigerator no more. Before use leave it for about 30 minutes at room temperature.
Before applying the mask on your face, be sure to clean your skin if the mask has no effect. Two actions:
- Cleanse your mask (ALWAYS, if you wear makeup or not)
- Wash your face with warm water SOAPLESS and pat your face dry with a clean towel
Why oat bran? Not only it is make a scrub, but it prevents the honey flow because I can tell you that it is very unpleasant to smell honey dripping on the face.